Want Sci-Fi reservation?

Disneyexpertwannabe

Original Poster
I am looking for any tips on how to score a Sci-Fi reservation for the 30th of January. I am looking every day 5 times a day. I have a party of 5. I'll take ANY time . . .

RememberWhen

And look for a party of 6. It shouldn’t change your table size and for whatever reason sometimes adding a person helps. You can either modify it once you have it (sometimes that doesn’t work) or just tell them you’re five instead of six when you arrive.

RememberWhen

Another option (which is what my family is currently doing in July at this restaurant with a party of 13) is to make two reservations at the same time to cover your party. Arrive early and tell the host that you’d like to sit together if possible and that you don’t mind waiting a bit longer if needed. They will usually do what they can to help. I spoke with a CM about this and this was her advice since we can’t find a reservation for 13.

Minnesota disney fan

We had the same dilemma with a Sci Fi res, OP, for the end of February. I just kept trying almost daily. I changed the times and # of people several times, too. I went from a res for 2 to a res for 3, which is not easy apparently. I finally got one at the time I wanted this past week, but I was just persistent and kept checking.
Now I am trying to find a BOG reservation for lunch the end of Feb, too, but have not had any luck with that so far. Good luck and don't give up trying.

Disneyexpertwannabe

Original Poster
We had the same dilemma with a Sci Fi res, OP, for the end of February. I just kept trying almost daily. I changed the times and # of people several times, too. I went from a res for 2 to a res for 3, which is not easy apparently. I finally got one at the time I wanted this past week, but I was just persistent and kept checking.
Now I am trying to find a BOG reservation for lunch the end of Feb, too, but have not had any luck with that so far. Good luck and don't give up trying.
I'll keep trying! You are giving me hope!

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Just keep checking.
I literally just found one for like 5pm ish on the 30th for 5 people.

If you use touring plans just a warning you have to be FAST.

But go check right now. Like I said I JUST saw an ADR via the app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200123-165203_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20200123-165203_Disney World.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 91

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Wow! You are on it! Thanks for looking out for me!!!!! I know I said I would take any time, but apparently my husband is NOT in agreement. UGH . . . he doesn't want to go that late and miss Fantasmic! You were right though; the touringplans dining finder works like a charm! :)
I did not actually suggest touring plans lol.
My approach is just keep checking. I check and I find lol.
I would have taken it and then swapped for an earlier time if one came up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom