Want a tattoo? Head to Citywalk...

CTXRover

Original Poster
While I have absolutely no interest in this at all, screamscape is reporting that the Hart and Huntington Tattoo Company will be opening up a new store in Citywalk. Confirmation of this can be seen by going to their website and clicking on a link on their home page to information about applying: http://www.hartandhuntingtontattoo.com/universal.html

Imo, Citywalk doesn't seem to be the best place for a tattoo parlor. Target audience aside, how many people come to Universal or Citywalk on vacation and decide on the spot they want a tattoo? I know Citywalk gets a lot of locals and that may be the audience of interest here, but it still seems out of place to me. Then again, DTD has the Harley Davidson shop ;)

Any word where this store is going and what, if anything, it is replacing?

IOACentralRadio

Its going up in the corner of Citywalk above where the surfshop is, and will be replacing the glow store. It wont be prominently featured, almost as if Universal is saying, yeah we're cool enough to have the shop....but not THAT cool that we really want to advertise it. I have been to the shop in Miami, and have seen these guys out in Vegas, and they are pretty classy guys. I do have to say they're going with a good name that is pretty well known instead of having say "bobs tatts" go on. And from what I understand, they will not do nude tats at this site.....and there will also be limitations of the places on the human body that they ink.
I feel the need for a dueling dragons tat.....will go nicely with my Jaws tat :drevil:

kcnole

I assumed it was going in the old glow shop area. That's a part of citywalk that you don't even really know is there unless you decide to explore so I have no problem with it going there. It seems a strange location to place a tattoo shop, but maybe there's some market research to say that it will work.

coasterphil

Seems like a good plan to me. I definitely think a tatoo is one of those spur of the moment things younger people end up doing when they're having fun on vacation. Plus, the locals should make it their new place as well as its clearly going to be much nicer than any other parlor in the area.

cmatt

hmmm....

I would suggest that getting a tatoo then jumping on hulk or dudley doo right is a bad idea.

hygene in the place isnt the problem, its what happens afterwards (normally someone taking the cling film off and prodding it - or getting it wet.....)

Tatoos are impulse either - ive been umming and arrring for ages about getting one :-s

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom