Wanna Come Play?

LostNametag

Original Poster
Hey everyone, about to head out to EPCOT and wanted to see if anyone wanted to come... I dont know how often people look at these boards, but I thought maybe someone nearby might want to come out and play in a park for a while. So, if ya get this in the next little bit, give me a yell!

And here's the # to reach me *if this is not okay, mods feel free to delete! I mean no harm!* 731-414-4608

cmatt

Hey everyone, about to head out to EPCOT and wanted to see if anyone wanted to come... I dont know how often people look at these boards, but I thought maybe someone nearby might want to come out and play in a park for a while. So, if ya get this in the next little bit, give me a yell!

And here's the # to reach me *if this is not okay, mods feel free to delete! I mean no harm!* 731-414-4608

in three weeks... yes :wave:

LostNametag

Original Poster
Sadly this is my last week here. I was lucky enough to go CT and be able to stay a week after my program ended though. But Yay for three weeks away!

cmatt

Sadly this is my last week here. I was lucky enough to go CT and be able to stay a week after my program ended though. But Yay for three weeks away!

still seems too far away :( by the looks of things over here i wont have my ipod of metal to consol me on the 8 hour flight either!

Enjoy your last week - i may be working there next year as theres a company over here that gets students to work at WDW for the summer.... see how my honours project goes! :)

Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom