Waltpaper Contest #31 - Motor Stunt Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joefox97

And I'm BACK IN THE GAME. :)

Sorry I've been gone... I had 3 jobs there for a while AND working full-time on Masters degree... it was torching a bunch of braincells... maybe that's why I chose the fire theme...

Anyway, I'm back down to 1 job now, and have plenty of time to work on fun stuff like this!

Here goes:

Attachments

• motor-stunt-show-wallpaper.jpg
    motor-stunt-show-wallpaper.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 191

mrtoad

Hopefully my final attempt. Not sure why I keep changing it.

Attachments

• stuntshowcontest3.jpg
    stuntshowcontest3.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 175

joefox97

MrToad, I like your last one best... the punchout effect is very well executed and the space for icons is awesome. Nicely done!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
here's a partially completed version... now I just to deal with my hours of nitpicking over little details and text placement... and where in the hell to put an obligatory hidden mickey

**edit... removed for version 2**

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by mkt
here's a partially completed version... now I just to deal with my hours of nitpicking over little details and text placement... and where in the hell to put an obligatory hidden mickey
Looking awesome so far, Rob! :sohappy: :king:

mkt

Premium Member
and now for version 2... not 100% happy with it... but getting there
***edit***

version 3!!!

mkt

Premium Member
and now... version 3... I am almost happy with it.. just 1 thing is missing.. but I don't know what.

This is the nervewracking part

Attachments

• motorstuntshowwallpaper.jpg
    motorstuntshowwallpaper.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 172

SirNim

All of these are looking good... But, there are only 3 hours left for you to submit an entry! So hurry up, and get 'em in fast! :)

The_CEO

Originally posted by mkt
and now... version 3... I am almost happy with it.. just 1 thing is missing.. but I don't know what.

This is the nervewracking part

Somthing is weird with the driver, needs somthing else with the driver. Thats all I can tell. and MKT doesn't fit.

I wouldn't want a wallpaper with someone elses name on it considering its for a disney. :)

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by The_CEO
Somthing is weird with the driver, needs somthing else with the driver. Thats all I can tell. and MKT doesn't fit.

I wouldn't want a wallpaper with someone elses name on it considering its for a disney. :)

the mkt is my signature... I've seen my work passed off on the net enough to know when to stamp it. With my photography I make it a big obvious stamp... but with things like this, I want to make it part of the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom