Walt on Bones

HoW

Original Poster
For those of you who scream at the television, movie, article, etc. every time someone spouts that Walt Disney was cryogenically frozen, here's another one to add to the list. Tonight on Bones they found someone who was frozen and said they believed he was in between Walt Disney and someone else (I missed the second name because I was yelling at the screen). It was tongue in cheek, but I am sure there was someone sitting at home somewhere going, "See, I told you they froze him!"

edit: spelling

aeillill

ctwhalerman said:
Wait, Walt Disney is not frozen??????:animwink: :animwink: :animwink: :lol: :D

Just his head, they cremated the rest of him and had tinkerbell distribute him as "faerie dust"

jmvd20

I know this one guy, who works at this one place, and he once saw this other guy, whos ex-wifes grandmother was in Fiji and met a bartender and his mothers cousin was a scientist who said one of his co-workers knew a guy who worked at a cryogenics lab that froze Walt Disney. Really, its all true, not even seconhand information. All the proof you'd ever need is right there. These are facts, case closed.

wild01ride

TAC said:
Walt is in a cryogenic chamber which is standing upright with his head clearly visible, directly underneath the castle. When any CM walks past, they must give a secret sign that pays homage to Walt. Just off to one side is a small tunnel with a shrine.

Eh, I think that would be a little creepy! :lookaroun

captainbuzzy

Frankly I'm disappointed that we don't have a Waltsicle that they could bring out for corporate events or as an addition to the parks.

In place of Madame Liota you could have Walt's frozen head or instead of the "Partners" statue you could have the real Walt Disney! The possibilites are endless!

When coming up for the ride spiel for mission space they originally had the line "Entering Hypersleep with Walt Disney" which was eventaually just shortened to "Entering Hypersleep". :drevil:

T-1MILLION

That whole Walt's head under the castle is just ridiculous. Everyone knows his head is being preserved in the waters of the Pirates of the Carribbean in Walt Disney World. The refurbishments with the ride are going to include something special with his head. Thanks to today's technology. I heard rumors on the jolly roger...but my guess is he will be kicking some stuff out of johnny Depp while swordfighting...how do I know this is true? Cause I saw the documents for the project..and they had the old Walt Disney world Globe logo! ha.:lol: :lol: :D

-Preston

ctwhalerman

Love Mickey 18B said:
They said Walt Disney and Ted Williams

Are they in the same vault as Austin Powers, Vanilla Ice, and Gary Coleman? Imagine the sunday night special on CBS starring all of them! I can't wait.

The sad thing is that Ted Williams really is frozen, by his son, against his wishes. Sick.

FigmentJedi

Everyone knows Walt's frozen under the Carousel of Progress. The spinning in his grave is what keeps it turning. Not much new energy, but Eisner's reign should give the carousel some juice for the next 15 years assuming they don't take it out.

ctwhalerman

I wonder how long it will be until Disney threatens to file suit for the use of the incredible likeness of Mickey in that skit...if they go after daycare centers, I think it's safe to say they'll go after NBC

*reads about only Walt's head being frozen* Eeeeew...

*reads about Walt being preserved somwhere in the Magic Kingdome* No wonder I've always had the feeling someone departed is with us... *shivers*

I still say Walt's ENTIRELY creamated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom