Walt is COMING BACK!!!

monorail256

and... where did you hear this from? the national inquirer?!... hehe it sounds funny.. i highly doubt he was frozen, i mean god... if he'd come back to life...it just gives me the chills:lookaroun

Brett

He was cremated. He spread his ashes over either Disneyland or his animation studio in California. This is a fact. And if you watched ABC's story on his life that came on last year, they said this.

NowInc

I think whats amsuing is that no one realizes that the DRUG ITSELF is pretty much total bull...

Dont you think if there was some sort of medical breakthru that could bring people back to life..it would ...i dunno,...be on the NEWS???

Originally posted by NowInc
I think whats amsuing is that no one realizes that the DRUG ITSELF is pretty much total bull...

Dont you think if there was some sort of medical breakthru that could bring people back to life..it would ...i dunno,...be on the NEWS???
Thas exactly what i was thinking.

Attachments

• kloguck.gif
    kloguck.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 80

prberk

Forest Lawn

I believe that what "remains" of Walt (ashes, I presume) is interred at Forest Lawn cemetery in Hollywood, California.

lamarvenoy

to put some of the rumor to rest, he was not frozen. some ashes were spread the rest remain in a cemeteryin Ca.I have the name in a book i read and it was confirmed bty the author.

Luau Cove

Just let good ol' Walt rest in peace. Let him eternally be in his mind that all of his favorite rides are still open...
-->LUAU

DisneyChick79

I am sure to the dissapointment of all, Walt is neither frozen nor cremated. His gravesite exists is California. If I hear one more thing about Walt being frozen somewhere in the tunnels at MK.....

tenchu

Walt would need to come back and sort them about COP. And I've not heard anything about this new 'technique' so it all sounds veryyyyyyyyy dodgy to me.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The thing thats always made me shiver is that as most of the Kingdoms etc were conceived in the 60s can you imagine what they would have created with todays materials and techniques.

I always feel that had he still been around Disney would have been on the cutting edge of Virtuall reality rides, and robotics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom