walt Disney's world

castlecake

Original Poster
:confused:

I thinh there should be a ride in the MK like "phillar magic" only walt disney would be the host*, it is Walt Disney's World, and the only time you see him is his statue in front of the castle

*sorry if i took someones idea

WDW-Imagineer

There was an attraction called "The Walt Disney Story" in which Walt narrated a biography about himself. But it is no longer at MK.

Seano846

I agree there should be some sort of "Tribute" attraction at WDW for the man who created it all. An Audio-Animatrontic Walt would be cool

Attachments

• selfprtanim.gif
    selfprtanim.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 135

Tramp

Yes...you stole my idea...I have a patent on it and now you owe me millions of dollars....

I would love to see animated Walts throughout the MK talking about the history of the park...or attractions in certain areas, etc.

jay_london

I think you will find a whole host of tributes to the great man during the 100 year celebrations, mainly in mgm, my only hope is that after the year is up some kind of permanent tribute is kept and would love this to be back in the MK. I used to love the Walt Disney storey in the MK.

jay

Mattore

New attraction all about Walt

Look for "Walt Disney: One Man's Dream" coming to the Disney-MGM Studios. Opens October 1st, 2001 as part of the 100 years celebration. Don't think there will be an audioanimatronic Walt, but there is lots of memrobilia, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom