News Walt Disney World's Character meet locations to reopen along with more shows and entertainment

Prototype82

I was thrilled to hear from Stephan Mikes that he will indeed be coming back on sitar in Chakranadi. Hard to believe his last show was in 2018. Unfortunately he wont be accompanied by tabla drums this time but I am beyond thankful to have him return to Anandapur solo. He brings so much heart to the area.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I was thrilled to hear from Stephan Mikes that he will indeed be coming back on sitar in Chakranadi. Hard to believe his last show was in 2018. Unfortunately he wont be accompanied by tabla drums this time but I am beyond thankful to have him return to Anandapur solo. He brings so much heart to the area.
Is this the guy who causes traffic jams over by Kali?

Stupido

This seems silly to open back up M+Ggs, and keep them socially distant. Either keep the calvacades/distance meets, or don't do it at all. Especially since younger kids can't be vaccinated. I feel bad for all those cast members (entertainment + character attendants) that are going to be forced to enforce the social distance. I'm having trouble seeing this go any way but terribly.

ToTBellHop

This seems silly to open back up M+Ggs, and keep them socially distant. Either keep the calvacades/distance meets, or don't do it at all. Especially since younger kids can't be vaccinated. I feel bad for all those cast members (entertainment + character attendants) that are going to be forced to enforce the social distance. I'm having trouble seeing this go any way but terribly.
But you’ll be able to book characters with Genie+, now!

It won’t actually stay in this format very long…

mm52200

All of the other locations work, and they do in every park around the world.
Put up a rope or a chain and tell them not to cross it. Easy. And please don’t feel terrible for the large numbers of attendants, captains, and performers who will finally be recalled to original roles because of these offerings returning. They’re very happy. They don’t need your pity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom