Walt Disney World Update - 9/05 (Pt. 1)

Chezman1399

Hi,
Epcot
- Ride times are getting shorter (yay!), which is never a bad thing. However; Monday, Test Track went down & Soarin's time was at 50 Minutes, where Mission: Space was near 1 Hour, 20 Minutes. :eek:

My aunt and Brother were on Test Track when it went down. They said some random person was just walking around, and then a few minutes later the ride stopped and a whole team of Cast members went running passed them in a frenzy. Not sure what happened, probably nothing since there were no news articles on it or anything, but interesting none the less.

Capt. Salty

Agreed! I didn't find that funny at all, whether it was lightening mcqueen or not.... :(

Aside, I have a personal difference/belief between nemo and monster's inc. I found nemo to be boring after two window views of the ride... and found monster's inc to be quite funny as we went to it a few times and had different experiences each time.. some of the same jokes, but not that many really.
I've also found Nemo to be a bit boring after a few rides - nice technology though. The Laugh Floor was pretty funny, and a few members in our family even had their jokes told. For those of you that don't know, you can text a joke to a number they supply while in the que, you may or may not have it told during the show! I did get some pic's of the area behind the walled off portion at Star Tours - although, I'm not able to post pic's here yet - ugh!
We found the wait staff to be very friendly and accomodating on our trip last month. We're looking foreward to our next trip in February. HM sounds like it's going to be awesome!
Have fun!:wave:

Capt. Jack

Original Poster
While reading some of your replies about the Lightning McQueen / Owen Wilson situation, I agree it was sorta tasteless to say, just a tad funny to make semi-light of the situation.

So, sorry if it offended some people.

Capt. Jack

Original Poster
I will have picture updates monday, & another "update" topic, but to continue on with the Night of Joy, I only know two of the major bands playing are Flyleaf & Mary Mary. (Flyleaf has the really hot lead singer. She owns.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom