Walt Disney World Research Survey

Disney Research

Original Poster
Hello,

My name is Anthony Howarth and I am a postgraduate student reading MSc Business management at the University of Central Lancashire.

As part of my dissertation studies, I have designed a survey to be completed by Walt Disney World Guests. If you have previously visited Walt Disney World, I would very much appreciate you completing this survey to aid in my research.

For more information or to take part in the study, please visit:

http://www.geocities.com/disneydissertation/welcome.html

On the website, the questionnaire may be downloaded from the left hand side of the screen (this file has been scanned for viruses using Norton AntiVirus2005). Please return all completed questionnaires by friday 9th September 2005 to disneydissertation@yahoo.co.uk.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. All responses to the survey are greatly appreciated.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Anthony TJ Howarth BA (Hons)
MSc Business Management
University of Central Lancashire<O:p</O:p

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi Anthony, Your site has exceeded its bandwidth allocation, and is currently just displaying ads.

Disney Research

Original Poster
Hi wannab@dis,

Thanks for your suggestion, that sounds a great idea re: enabling uploading of the questionnaire to my site. I have purseud this idea via geocities helppages but cannot seem to be able to do this.

I assure you that all responses are treated as confidential and anonymous (all responses are simply coded as Response'X' in the order they are received).

Kind Regards,
Anthony

Disney Research

Original Poster
Hi wdwmagic administrator,

Thanks for the notice. I have just checked out the website and it is indeed showing up as 'temporarily unavailable'. I have not added to the site and it has been up and running perfectly since it was built a few days ago. The error message says that the site should be back up again within the hour. I hope that this is just a temporary problem and can be resolved by the good people at geocities / yahoo.

Thank you for your concern,

Anthony

Captain Chaos

Not just that... Someone explained to him how to upload the questionaire to his website so we didn't have to email him our responses, and he claims he cannot do that. I'm too iffy about this.. Count me in as not participating..

ArielBelle

For those of you iffy--

He said that it was NOT for disney...why would someone think up a survey like that JUST to get e-mail addresses?

I am a postgraduate student reading MSc Business management at the University of Central Lancashire.

It is a research project for school...trust me, if anyone WANTS your e-mail address, they will not jump through hoops like this to get it. :hammer: Just help him out.

Tigger1988

ArielBelle said:
For those of you iffy--

He said that it was NOT for disney...why would someone think up a survey like that JUST to get e-mail addresses?

It is a research project for school...trust me, if anyone WANTS your e-mail address, they will not jump through hoops like this to get it. :hammer: Just help him out.

I know he said he wasn't with disney...which is why I was iffy.
You never know with the internet...I personally would rather not give out information like that...no offense to you or the guy holding the survey.

Captain Chaos

I'm not accusing him of anything, but, this day and age you never know... Heck, for those with AOL emails, one of their employees STOLE their emailk addresses and sole them off to spammers.. Spammers will do anything to get your information.... I prefer not to participate...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom