Walt Disney World Podcasts

Disney Family 4

Original Poster
What is everyone favorite Disney themed Podcast they listen to? WDW today? Be our Guest? Mouse Chat? I am always looking for new podcasts

Disney Family 4

Original Poster
well actually it is because the Disney Podcasts provide News and Rumors... soooo that's why i am asking for other options than those I stated in the post

Genie of the Lamp

The Season Pass podcasts are pretty good. I also enjoy the Theme Park Insider podcasts as well that started not too long ago. I prefer Season Pass over TPI though.

Bairstow

The Season Pass podcasts are pretty good. I also enjoy the Theme Park Insider podcasts as well that started not too long ago. I prefer Season Pass over TPI though.

Same here.
All of the Season Pass podcasts are worth listening to, not just the Disney ones.

I'll also listen to pretty much any show featuring Jim Hill.

Some of the older WDWFanboy podcasts are worthwhile; look for the ones where they had on Hill and/or Ron Schneider.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The voting has started on on the Podcast Awards. http://podcastawards.com/Here is the field, mostly WDW related. A few I know nothing about. I had an old favorite but it is getting stale. Who would you pick? I only have time for one or two and am burnt out on the one of yesteryear, so I wonder why you favor yours.

Travel

Amateur Traveler [url] [rss]
Destination WDW [url] [rss]
Living the RV Dream [url] [rss]
Mouse Chat [url] [rss]
Mousetalgia [url] [rss]
The Be Our Guest Podcast [url] [rss]
The Bowery Boys [url] [rss]
The DISunplugged [url] [rss]
WDW Radio [url] [rss]
WEDway Radio [url] [rss]
Prizes:

Thoughts on who will win?

bgraham34

I listen to these 3 currently.

Inside the Magic
Resort Loop
Enchanted Tiki talk.
And Radio Harambe, which is an Animal Kingdom based Podcast.

lazyboy97o

This. If you want real information, many times from the people involved in bringing the parks to life, The Season Pass Podcast is the absolute best.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom