Walt Disney World Merchandise Credit Offer

Rob Disney

How soon before your trips have those of you that have gotten this offer been contacted? I'm holding out hope I'll get an offer for my February trip, but expect it won't be until shortly before departure.

We leave for the World on Dec. 12. I just received the email with the offer two days ago, on the 1st. I think we are going to use this. With no expiration, it seems like a good deal.

I got the offer the Monday before Thanksgiving (11/23) for our trip that begins December 5th. I was really on the fence about getting this - sure its free money but it has some restrictions. So I asked around:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=516926

I talked to Disney, and I ended up getting the $1000 dollar card. The fact that it is good forever was the selling point for me. We go to Disney every year, so as long as my wife does not go crazy next week, I hope the card lasts for a while.

Here is a secret.....
Since the offer is from Disney Destinations you can charge it on your Disney Visa card and get 0% APR for six months, just like it was a vacation package. shhhh......:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom