Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

JillC LI

Hurricane IRMA and fixing up her damage around the house has really screwed with my marathon training. The house is fine, but with everything that needs to be done around here....it's never ending! Hopefully, I can catch a break and get out Sunday to go for a run. Thanks IRMA!! Way to really screw with the training over here. :(

Sorry :-(

Texas84

First look at bling from Parks Blog
18mara.jpg

Greenlawler

I love all but the half...my favorite all time is the 15th anniversary half medal from 2012.

As far as this years half medal, Something about the coloring I just don't care for and I have never cared for that particular Donald pose....

Granted it's still a nice looking medal, just not in the league of the others....especially that Dopey!

RunningKoen

I love all but the half...my favorite all time is the 15th anniversary half medal from 2012.

As far as this years half medal, Something about the coloring I just don't care for and I have never cared for that particular Donald pose....

Granted it's still a nice looking medal, just not in the league of the others....especially that Dopey!

My feelings exactly. The coloring of the half feels off, certainly when compared to Dopey or Full

Figment82

The colors for the half remind me more of McDonald’s than Donald Duck... I’m not really a fan of color or glitter fills, but the overall design isn’t too bad. It feels strange to see Mickey on the half medal though!

lukacseven

Note the course modification on runDisney for W&D through Avatar...
upload_2017-10-11_9-2-6.png
...hoping the same for the marathon in January. Looks like the same route in DHS as last year, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom