Walt Disney World Inside Out

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
If there is anything that needs to make a comeback even on Disney+. Each month they can do an hour long show with all the things you want to see within the parks, from behind the scenes or other such things this would be great....

But, sadly Vlogging has pretty much destroyed the concept of some fun things to watch and I guess the best thing to go is go back in the wonderous time of the Mid 90's when Scott Herriot hosted the show before JD Roth, Breanne Leery and George Foreman took over..It's such an amazing portal in time to see how amazing the parks where pre Animal Kingdom...So if you have the time and get our Nostalgia Glasses on...Jump in and enjoy this playlist of the first season!

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I mean we technically already have this with Beyond The Attraction. What they need to do is have a section dedicated just to the parks, with this, the resort channel showing all the times, and the dvd you get when you're doing resort planning.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I mean we technically already have this with Beyond The Attraction. What they need to do is have a section dedicated just to the parks, with this, the resort channel showing all the times, and the dvd you get when you're doing resort planning.
Beyond the attraction is okay but, seeing more of the parks and the events per month with the attractions and what is happening would have been great............And then there is vlogging which again destroyed this show for any way to resurerected..

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I disagree that vlogging killed it, because if anything some vloggers dont even ride all the rides or show much, they just talk to their live chats.

muddyrivers

I remember watching this show when I was little and I'm so fortunate one of my friends taped all the episodes when he was younger so I can rewatch these. Corny? For sure, but this was the 90s when a lot of family friendly programming was corny and yet it's stuck with all of us for decades. Clearly they were doing something right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom