News Walt Disney World holidays 2021

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
That and/or maybe not enough labor to make it happen? NYE is always a huge strain on park ops here and requires a huge amount of additional labor.
What's weird is that Studios and MK are still open until midnight. I would have guessed that if they had to drop a park from the NYE lineup, Studios would be the first to go. Epcot used to be the NYE "hub," and I'm surprised they dropped it first.

castlecake2.0

What's weird is that Studios and MK are still open until midnight. I would have guessed that if they had to drop a park from the NYE lineup, Studios would be the first to go. Epcot used to be the NYE "hub," and I'm surprised they dropped it first.
The Studios paired with reservation system makes it much easier to manage. I can’t say numbers but it holds a lot less guests and needs a lot less cast, so that could be why. Just guessing though, haven’t heard anything official.

DCBaker

Premium Member
So apparently no NYE fireworks at Epcot?

Calendar hours updated again and now show the time back to midnight -

IMG_8F9A11368C6E-1.jpeg

Squishy

Anyone know if Jingle bell Jingle bam is returning this year? The WDW website still shows returning 2021 however it's been showing that since last year I believe.

TTA94

Anyone know if Jingle bell Jingle bam is returning this year? The WDW website still shows returning 2021 however it's been showing that since last year I believe.

Sadly I think we would have heard about that by now if it was happening, same for a holiday tag at Epcot.

Crazydisneyfanluke

So I will be there for New Years my park reservation is for Epcot. Should I try to change it to MK?

I would just like to have some sort of countdown and fireworks.
I would change it to MK as they are more than likely to have a countdown.

You can change it back to EPCOT when they announce the NYE itinerary.

Trauma

I would change it to MK as they are more than likely to have a countdown.

You can change it back to EPCOT when they announce the NYE itinerary.
Thanks for the input.

I went to modify my reservation and there is no availability for MK or Epcot.

I will just keep my Epcot reservation and hope for the best.

Man do I LOVE the park reservation system so much FUN and MAGIC!!

Crazydisneyfanluke

Thanks for the input.

I went to modify my reservation and there is no availability for MK or Epcot.

I will just keep my Epcot reservation and hope for the best.

Man do I LOVE the park reservation system so much FUN and MAGIC!!
Keep an eye on the reservations, they tend to open up closer to the date. People cancel, they add more capacity ETC.

Crazydisneyfanluke

What date does WDW usually announce NYE? I've never paid attention, since we're so used to FITS and ROE(EF in 2019)Tags, all of us just expect it.
From WDWmagic, looks like everything is finalized by Dec 27th, with other events announced around Nov 20th.

Here is 2019:

jrhwdw

Okay. I’d assume it’s probably not returning? Especially with the announcement that Wonderful World of Animation is coming back
WWOA returned in Aug. Disney Movie Magic Returns tonight, before WWOA. Sunset Seasons Starts Friday??????

Is DHS not ready yet(COVID Wise)for a Nighttime Spectacular like Star Wars/Bell, BAM!? Or is this just a cut? Could it return later in the Season? When Hours get longer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom