Walt Disney World Holiday Season 2024

93boomer

Premium Member
It's July 2, 2024 and I have a hotel reservation and I can not purchase Very Merry for 2024. I have cleared my cache, went incognito, and tried through multiple accounts. I have spoken to chat and they said it should work. Do you know if anything is going wrong with the system? I tried calling the number to try to buy tickets on the phone and it keeps hanging up when I dial '5'. I saw on Reddit that there are a few people that are having trouble.
I had trouble too. I signed into my MDE account. Then, the list that scrolls down where my plans, etc I tried to go to events. It said not available.
As a last ditch effort, I went back to the main Disney page and at the top where the list across is, I hit the events and I was able to make them.
Good luck! Hope you are able to purchase.

James J

In the Parks
No
Got our 4 tickets for November too. At least I know the VPN still works for this, even if it won't for Lightning Lane Multi Pass!

akileese

I had forgotten about the resort guest window entirely so glad I was sifting through here. Got our Jollywood tickets for 12/2 and MVMCP 12/3. Week after thanksgiving usually isn't very crowded but we'll see since it falls into straight into December this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom