Walt Disney World Fourth of July 2023 fireworks shows plans

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
First time in a park on a big show date and didn't realize there are taped off spots for viewing *in the bypass*. This was at least on the east / Tomorrowland side. A CM said it's actually a pretty good view. I'm dubious but will try it out another time.

jrhwdw

First time in a park on a big show date and didn't realize there are taped off spots for viewing *in the bypass*. This was at least on the east / Tomorrowland side. A CM said it's actually a pretty good view. I'm dubious but will try it out another time.
First time I've heard this..... Interesting...

TTA94

Next year should be better, hopefully. Maybe MK will have a nighttime parade again and Epcot will have the new show plus of course all the walls will be down so it’ll be easier to exit the park after the big event shows. Well, this coming NYE should have both of those for Epcot.

jrhwdw

Next year should be better, hopefully. Maybe MK will have a nighttime parade again and Epcot will have the new show plus of course all the walls will be down so it’ll be easier to exit the park after the big event shows. Well, this coming NYE should have both of those for Epcot.
When is World Celebration really supposed to open?????

Andrew25

It's always been a thing, almost every single night during HEA. It's a decent view if you only care about the high pyro

WorldExplorer

melcom-komodo.gif

That was awesome.

wtyy21

Meanwhile, at the unrelated park in Anaheim (Disneyland), their 4th of July firework show (still use same theme as MK) saw all of their castle pyro elements removed, worse than MK perimeter firework cut.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom