Walt Disney World Fourth of July 2023 fireworks shows plans

JeffH

Last year they didn't do the Magic Kingdom resort fireworks on the day before (I might be talking about NYeve), I wonder if that was a glitch or will resort fireworks return?

GCTales

I hope Disney gets smart and streams it on D+.

Don't need any cast / narrators.. just put a single camera up that shows the fireworks from a point by the Hub or at the train station (unless it has changed, there aren't any real projections).

There is certainly a decent segment of Disney fans who would pay for it.

ppete1975

I hope Disney gets smart and streams it on D+.

Don't need any cast / narrators.. just put a single camera up that shows the fireworks from a point by the Hub or at the train station (unless it has changed, there aren't any real projections).

There is certainly a decent segment of Disney fans who would pay for it.
I was thinking the same thing, either disney plus or even abc. I wonder if there might be an official live stream on youtube.

DCBaker

Premium Member
In celebration of Independence Day, Disney has announced a special military flyover of Magic Kingdom on the morning of July 4.

Details below.

The U.S. Air Force is scheduled to conduct a special military flyover of the park at approximately 10:30 a.m. (weather permitting), honoring 100 years of aerial refueling excellence. The flyover will include one KC-135 ‘Stratotanker’ flown by the 91st Air Refueling Squadron based at MacDill Air Force Base. It will be joined by several F-35 Lightning II stealth aircraft flown by the 33rd Fighter Wing based at Eglin Air Force Base.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
In celebration of Independence Day, Disney has announced a special military flyover of Magic Kingdom on the morning of July 4.

Details below.

The U.S. Air Force is scheduled to conduct a special military flyover of the park at approximately 10:30 a.m. (weather permitting), honoring 100 years of aerial refueling excellence. The flyover will include one KC-135 ‘Stratotanker’ flown by the 91st Air Refueling Squadron based at MacDill Air Force Base. It will be joined by several F-35 Lightning II stealth aircraft flown by the 33rd Fighter Wing based at Eglin Air Force Base.
Oh, heck yes. F-35

mysto

Can’t wait for the annual “World Showcase Nuclear Bomb” Display. 🤩

"nucular" -- 43

Ha ha, never happen. Some well connected ponce will muscle their way in to the limelight and the rest of us will have to listen to them describe the footage. "ooh look a red star shaped explosion" I would completely agree if it were shown without commentary.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Well if you want some last minute TS reservations, there seem to be plenty of option available for parities of 2 or more. Including some surprising finds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom