Walt Disney World Explorer- third edition?

jasondiff

I sorta think they probably aren't coming out with a new one, probably figuring people can use the web site instead. Although I liked it too, you're right it is getting old.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

If it was going to be released it would have been out by now. With the internet having become much bigger and efficient since edition two came out, it probably hasn't been worthwhile for them to make a new edition.

Upvote 0

DisneyMusician2

I am not even sure that the company who made that program is still in business with Disney...but perhaps another letter or e-amil writing campaign if someone could track them down. I'd love to have another version! It has been awhile since I popped mine in, but I thought it stopped right at the opening of AK. Been a LONG time...

Upvote 0

Scooter

I have both the 1st and 2nd editions and I have probably spent more time watching/playing these than I have on any video games I have ever owned.

I doubt they will come out with a version 3, but if they do, I think it will be a big hit. I know I'll be the first one in line to buy one.

It's like being in WDW when you watch them so it's like the next best thing to being there. The finding the hidden Mickey part was great and I still play the Disney Trivia game that's on the 2nd edition.

Upvote 0

DisneyMusician2

Disney Interactive Studios is responsible for the gaming division now, and I don't see any plans to re-release the explorer, but I am going to try a letter of inquiry to see what I get. If anyone else wants to give it a try, it might be interesting to see the response.

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

If they did make one They would do the only other way it can be bought by fans of WDW..Which is by selling it within the parks with all the other video games they have in the stores.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom