Walt Disney World Experiance Video.

WDW/SFOG_freak

Original Poster
Right now I only have a clip of it for you to view. Also, this clip is extreammly compressed, and has low sound quality. Don't let that give you the impression that I am doing shoty work here. I had to compress it to this because of 2 things - File size and Up/Download time.

I will have another clip coming very soon. In fact, as soon as WDWbabe03 gets back from her trip.

By the way, I want to make sure I have the ok to use the videos from Popkid's server that arn't just pop kids... If you would let me, I would greatly apreciate it. This video contains clips from the server. If you don't want me using it cause it uses clips you made, then just let me know... and IM me on AIM at s/n SFOGfreak.

Woops, forgot to mention...
Right click, and then click save target as.

Or alternatively...

Right click, and then click download with getright.

http://ultimate_unofficial.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/wdw3-2.wmv

WDW/SFOG_freak

Original Poster
Check out the botom portion of my origenal post, I have clarified a few things that I forgot to mention earlyer.

Sorry about that.:eek: :brick: :brick:

NowInc

you dont need getright..you can just right click and save target as...but that will only work until you reach your limit on that server..which will be fast...

..as for the video....eh....i dont really see whats special about it..it has one standard transition and its only a monorail...i thought it would be a collage of like 5 or 6 attractions...i know you arent done yet..so i wont get into any more friendly criticism....

WDW/SFOG_freak

Original Poster
Don't get me wrong, I'm no Jon Swortz, and I know that.

But any friendly critizism would be nice :). Also, some good commenting would be great ;) :-D.

I am working on it, I only have those two vids, and wont' do anything with any other video untill I have permission to use the videos from popkid's server in it...

WDW/SFOG_freak

Original Poster
Heh, thank you.

And you think thats good (for what it is so far :) ), then wait till tia gets those videos to me that she is making while at wdw :sohappy:

:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom