Walt Disney World Christmas Parade Filming Pictures

the-reason14

Thanks for the pics, I wish I could be there to see. Was this the same day that Beyonce was there, if so did you happen to snap any pics of her.

Again thanks, and Merry Christmas.

BiggerTigger

Great pictures.
Just a quick question. Since it has been year since I have been able to watch the Disney Christmas Parade, do they still film all over the resort? And if so do they film this throughout the weekend or all at once?

Does anyone have any pictures from the other parts of the other filming?

mpaul32001

Original Poster
4 More Pictures

100_2092.jpg

100_2093.jpg

100_2094.jpg

100_2096.jpg

trr313

Thank you for posting all of the great pics. I was there yesterday (Saturday) and it was very very crowded. The wait for Peter Pan was 70 minutes at one point, insane crowded to me.

Matpez

I managed a couple of pics of the High School Musical...
the organization of th crowd and event was non existent. I have seen better at elementary school events. We were simply looking for direction from a CM outside the turnstiles holding wristbands and she practically yelled at us "look, there are 6,000 people supposed to be here and we do what ABC says!". We just wanted to know if we needed to check in or get wristbands since we had been standing there since 7:20 and it was 8:30 and no one had told the masses of the crowd anything.

ok, the pics...
IMG_8176.JPG
IMG_8179.JPG
IMG_8182.JPG

eroyee

:wave: Thank you sooo much. Those pics are awesome. we will be there in 6 days. I'm sooo excited. woo hoo!!!!:xmas: :sohappy:

well there goes his photo bucket for the month LOL. You need to upload them to a image server or something. Also was the parade free to get into this year cus im going to be ed off if it was cus I emailed lightship back in oct and they told me I had to Pay if I wanted to get into the park to be a part of the taping this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom