Walt Disney World 1966 - Vol. I

Voxel

President of Progress City
It's a city...so how about a futuristic indoor shopping district. Could be a stop on the peoplemover inside the mall area

The Prudential Center in Boston does something similar to what i was thinking. Have the main buildings - office/residential/etc - above the mall so that when the people come down they are right in the center shopping district and can grab the peoplemover or boat to wherever they have to go.

back-bay-boston-a-city-s-heartbeat-2.jpg

gallery-1432079667-disney-city-of-tomorrow-3.jpg
Look up the united Emirates or it might just be Dubai but they were gonna enclose some of the city streets to air condition them. It might be the look we want, but my phones being wonky so I can't link the image

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster

Love these! :D

Any ideas on residential areas for Progress city?

Something I think would be cool is that in early 80s the DCP and "The World Showcase Fellowship Program" program started.... If we started this in the early days of WDW, it'd be a cool move for short-term apartments in complexes... :D Like Epcot City resident guinea pigs :p See how it works before long term residents come in!

Last edited:

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Ill join also can we bring back old studio park where the back lot grows and stuff

Absolutely!

I think it'd be cool to see how we'd make different moves with the studios to actually.... possibly make the "Studios" successful.

On the Progress City note.... What should the main hotel look like? o_O Any ideas guys?

I was thinking more of a contemporary meets a futuristic Grand Floridian. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom