Walt Disney Word Guidebook - 1976 (Part 1)

Professor_Jason

Disneyland's Main Street still has one, although the games have been whittled down to mostly nothing and the remaining space is overrun by the candy shop next door.
I don't go in there anymore for that reason. I miss the days when the shops were an attraction and you could wander through the shops all day long and find different stuff, now you find the exact same items across Disneyland and DCA and it's a real shame because all the different shopping was something to do for people who were unable to ride any of the rides for whatever reason

D

Deleted member 107043

Yep, shopping at Disneyland is not what it used to be. I don't even bother going into the shops anymore unless I'm looking for an inexpensive souvenir for friends. I assume it's the same way at the Magic Kingdom. What's World Showcase like these days? Do they still sell items from each of the represented nations in the shops there?

Monorail_Red_77

Yep, shopping at Disneyland is not what it used to be. I don't even bother going into the shops anymore unless I'm looking for an inexpensive souvenir for friends. I assume it's the same way at the Magic Kingdom. What's World Showcase like these days? Do they still sell items from each of the represented nations in the shops there?

Yes they do still in World Showcase.

Mouse_Trap

Yes a bit.

Even the coins from around the world. Featuring 3 identical coins, they were too cheap to even use a different denomination from a different currency.
Would spend an extra 5 cents per product hurt that bad?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom