Walt Disney Recalls 40,000 Woody Dolls

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Walt Disney Recalls 40,000 Woody Dolls
Thursday, March 20, 2003

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts is recalling about 40,000 Woody Dolls with buttons that can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.

The company has received one report of a child removing a button from doll, made popular in the Toy Story movies. No injuries have been reported, the Consumer Product Safety Commission said Thursday.

The recalled doll is about 13 inches tall, has a soft body with soft plastic head, hands, boots and hat, and a label saying Walt Disney World. The doll is wearing blue jeans, a red- and yellow-checked shirt and black and white spotted vest with sheriff's badge.

The recalled dolls were sold from January 2000 to January 2003 only at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.; Disney's Vero Beach (Fla.) Resort; Magic of Disney and Flight Fantastic shops located at the Orlando (Fla.) International Airport; and Disney's Worldport shop at Pointe Orlando.

Consumers can contact the company at 1-866-228-3664 to receive a full refund.

Woody13

Where do I turn myself in? Perhaps Bo could pop all my buttons off and then I would be safe? Maybe Buzz could help me with this problem. I guess Buzz was right, "You are a sad, sorry little man. You have my pity."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom