Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Report on Safety

mickey04

Original Poster
Has anyone read (or heard of, for that matter) the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Report on Safety? Well, I stumbled upon it by accident at Disneyworld.com under the "Site Shortcuts" at the bottom of the page. Anyway, it was apparently put out last year (Paul Pressler was still Chairman). Anyway, its very interesting if your a big Disney fan like myself. Be forewarned that its about 30 pages, but its a pretty quick read.

What's so special about it, you ask? Well, it includes informationon the Disney philosophy, attraction design and engineering (or should I say Imagineering), cast and guest safety, what goes on during "the night shift", regular attraction maintanence, and much more. Some of it is a little dry, but on the whole its a really cool read for any true Disney theme park fan.

Sorry if this is old news, but I'd never heard of it before, so i assume many of you haven't either. Enjoy! (oh, by the way, here's the link- Report on Safety you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the actual report) And be sure to let me know what you think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom