Walt Disney Hopper Tickets

ChrisDavis_23

I have been looking for some good prices on the Disney tickets, I am wanting to buy the seven day hopper ticket and I have been looking at a website by the name of

http://www.disneyworldhotelsandtickets.com/park_hoppers/index.html

Does anyone know anything about this place?
Can it be trusted to buy tickets from?

They have a really good price on the ticket, I just want to make sure that I am not getting jipped by someone. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

no2apprentice

Have you checked any links on the page to "Terms and Conditions"? Or anything similar? I have not had any personal experience, but several people have told me to be careful purchasing tickets for WDW from anyone but Disney. "Let the buyer beware".

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I would not buy tickets from anywhere but WDW. First of all with the new tickets you can't see the amount of days left, so you can get to the gate and find out you wasted hundreds, only to have to buy more.

If you want to take the risk, then go ahead, but BEWARE!!! You never know unless it's official Disney.

Upvote 0

Coronado

BE wise.....Buy from Disney as part of the room....your room key is your hopper pass, credit card, transportation pass, and when you get back up north they make handy ice scrapers on those cold mornings that you wish you were in WDW instead of where you are....:lol:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Well I just went and looked at that website...but the price was about a dollar more per person for the five day pass then you could buy from Disney if you join the Disney Club Card! So if you have several passes to buy you might want to buy into the club. You do get the magazine as part of the club package so its basically like buying a mag. subscription and getting a few bonuses. Also if you shop alot at Disney Stores, Catalogs etc you get a discount there as well and discounts on room rates...although this year we got a better rate from mousesavers.com than we did from Card discount! Anyway, hope that helps but like everyone else I would avoid buying from someone not WDW! good luck!

Upvote 0

bearboysnc

Quote "...but the price was about a dollar more per person for the five day pass then you could buy from Disney if you join the Disney Club Card!"

The Magazine and the discounts are worth the price of the DCC alone! ($29.99)

Upvote 0

Davis224

I wouldn't buy tickets anywhere but from WDW
You may get real legit tickets but a lot of the time you are in for more than you bargain for.

You may have to attend a meeting about condos or villas....
And a few places i heard buy hopper tickets that have a day or so left and give you a bunch of them. SO you may walk around with 30 tickets!

Just go through the resorts or WDW thats it!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

When we joined the Magic Kingdom Club it was like $19.95 and we got alot of extras. Now it is $39.95 for the first year and then it goes down to $29.95 but they have had specials before ...my friend joined in Feb and only paid the $29.95. Either way, for us it is well worth it to join because we all enjoy the magazine and I buy loads from the Catalog and Stores! Four bedrooms...three have been done from the catalog :) So we have saved our fee ten times over! Not to mention the fact I cant get out of the DisneyStore (esp. the outlet in Missouri) w/o spending at least $100! I would definately join the club and forget about buying from some unknown person! You just dont know what you might get and can you imagine the aggravation getting to the gate and being told your tics were no good...then having to go back to the Ticket Center and buy new ones???? That alone would cost probably an hours worth of time and everyone knows at Disney Time IS money :)

Upvote 0

Cosmo

hoppers

kind of a change of subject but along the same idea: A friend of mine is going to disney for a day and want to buy the one day pass. Although they used to be one day/one park passes, i seem to remember someone telling me that all the one day passes can now be used to hop around the parks. Anybody know?
(thankfully i have an annual pass and don't need to worry about it!! woooohooooo!!!)

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Hey Nut4Disney...the Disney Outlet is in Branson Missouri. Its not really advertised alot. Its in the corner of this outdoor outlet mall called Tangers Outlet Mall...has Levi's Outlet, Bass Shoes Outlet, Disney Outlet etc. only big name stores but each store has its own entrance etc...one big parking lot its not like a regular mall. Its definately worth the trip though..if you got the Summer 2002 Disney Catalog they have several items in the outlet store that are in the catalog for about half the price! THe Disney outlet is in the corner...like I said they aren't big advertised, but you can find it...right off the main 76 strip behind all of the main hotels etc. And if you are a pin trader and heading to WDW its worth it to get some cheap pins to trade! Hope that helps. its a 5 hour drive for us..we are in Illinois..just outside of StLouis OH yeah if you go to the main office in the opposite corner they will give you a coupon book for free Disneys coupon when I was there was $10 off any purchase of $25 or more and they let me use my Disney Card Discount as well! If you need more info let me know..i will go through the pamplets and get the exact address for you!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Hey Cosmo, I know that we used some tickets from a family member that works for Disney..those one day tickets were hopper passes. I dont know of any others that DIsney has for sale that are hoppers.

Upvote 0

Nut4Disney

Thanks Dwarful! We have alot of outlet malls near us since we live off of I-75,but unfortunately no Disney. I live in Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati, so I would assume it would be close to an 8 hour drive, but that's OK. We are not big country music fans, but we could always go to Silver Dollar City. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Well glad to help. We aren't big into country either...but Branson has really changed alot. It takes us 5 hours to get to Branson and it takes us 5 hours to get to my brothers house in Louisville Ky. but we have never tried to go from Louisville to Branson! But there is alot to do in Branson..other than the country shows....it has gotten huge! I am sure you could be happy for a weekend. If you have any fisherman in the family...head over to Bass Pro Shop....only about half an hour away and its incredible!

Upvote 0

smjj

Be careful but

Floridaorlandotickets.com sells only new WDW tickets at a good discount and is highly recommended by mousesavers.com. They are a licenced ticket broker and I saved a bundle plus I got a 45 minutes calling card and several other coupons with my purchase. On another discussion board I go to there were a couple others mentioned but I can't remember them. You just have to make sure not to buy them from some guy off the street that all...smjj

Upvote 0

Invero

Re: hoppers

Originally posted by Cosmo
kind of a change of subject but along the same idea: A friend of mine is going to disney for a day and want to buy the one day pass. Although they used to be one day/one park passes, i seem to remember someone telling me that all the one day passes can now be used to hop around the parks. Anybody know?
(thankfully i have an annual pass and don't need to worry about it!! woooohooooo!!!)

Disney only has one Ticket... it's a One Day/One Park ticket... Everything else is a Pass... (Hopper or Length of Stay)

The only One Day Hopper Pass that exists are Cast Member Complimentary passes and Main Gate passes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom