Walls Down in Mexico

ms7479a

Original Poster
I am going to preface this thread by saying that I don't have any pictures because I saw it while I was at work today. Anyways, most of the construction walls are now down at Hacienda di San Angel. The front of the building along the Promenade looks very nice with several light fixtures, mosaic tiles, and other little details, but there are not many windows on this side of the building. It also looks as though there is going to be a fountain in the front of the building as well. The position of the new restaurant in relation to the old is such that it does help open things up on the Promenade a little more. Even more exciting, it looks as though there are lights on the building for Illuminations. I will try to get some pictures after I work tomorrow.

Rob562

The front of the building along the Promenade looks very nice with several light fixtures, mosaic tiles, and other little details, but there are not many windows on this side of the building.

I presume all of the kitchen areas have been shifted to the promenade side of the building to allow for all of the lagoon-view seating...

-Rob

raven

Yep. There is a door behind a small wall on that side of the building that leads directly into the kitchen area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom