Wallpaper Contest #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

christopher

Iv'e got a day left. I gotta get started! With the 4th of July festivities and the Korn concert tonight, time has not been on my side. :D

DisneyJedi

He he.. I don't think I am going to make it. The map idea has been covered (alot of us think the same), so I dunno what I would do. I slept all of 3 hours in the last 24.. with a 4-hour drive yesterday.. but who knows.. I might have a creative rush. Sometimes I surprise myself when tired by doing things I wouldn't ordinarily do, as strange as they sometimes may be. :)

Wilson

Here's Mine:

Attachments

• pirates_sm.jpg
    pirates_sm.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 226

jaylenofan86

Here is mine, I had no time since I started working at my flight school as a detailer from 6am to 8pm:hammer: .

Attachments

• potcwallpaper.jpg
    potcwallpaper.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 146

HorizonsMan

Originally posted by jaylenofan86
Here is mine, I had no time since I started working at my flight school as a detailer from 6am to 8pm:hammer: .

I Have one response to that picture, can i ahve a drum roll please..................................................................................................................................................................................(thank you thats enough drum roll).....................................................................................................................................(you can stop now)..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................(stop it), ok good no now like i was saying my quote is.

"we want the red head, we want the read head"

Thank you, that is alll ( sorry its late im tired and i think i need sleep) Night all.

Jason

HorizonsMan

since we are up so early why dont we party like its 1999 oh wait were past that arent we, darn, lol, ok so back to teh subject, great posters you guys, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom