Walking through HS

EJS84

Original Poster
Hello! I will be heading to Disney as a first timer with my family in May - we have lunch reservations at Mama Melorse at 11:45 which I know is in Streets of America - my question is, do you think we would have enough time to walk from lunch to see the beauty and the beast show at 1pm at Sunset Blvd? I'm also going to try to get a FP+ for the frozen sing along at 1:40 back at Streets of America... given all this happens, will we have enough time to walk to and from? I have no clue the distance between areas inside the parks.

Nemo14

I'd say more than likely not. Even though your reservation is for 11:45, you might not get seated for another 20 minutes or so, then ordering your food, eating, all take time too, so you likely won't be out of there much before 1. It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it.

11mess

We always eat at 50's prime time if there not to busy depending on the size of your party we have checked in 20 mins early and got seated. So if you want to make your shows just ask them how busy they are and if you can check in earlier. If there are a lot of free dining people it probably won't happen, but it's worth a shot.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I would plan on getting the fast pass for the sing along, and if you get seated early or on time for lunch and have time then do Beauty and the Beast. But I wouldn't rush through lunch, just to try to fit both in.

EJS84

Original Poster
Thank you so much everyone! The lunch reservation was the only time I could get since I'm doing the Fantamic dining package - but I'm hoping to show up a little early and get seated by 11:45 then I could possible do the beauty and the beast show and Lord willing I'll get the sing along FP!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom