Walking from Wilderness lodge to hoop dee do ?

tommyp

Original Poster
I remember just a few years back that my family and I walked a path along the lake to go over to Crockett tavern for breakfast is that still possible ?

JIMINYCR

They read your post and are putting out the signs now.

harryk

Always best to ask at the resort prior to walking anywhere at WDW. Things that were may not be anymore what with the expansions going on everywhere. Could walk in 2018 - but not in 2019 - wonder if the path will be restored once the Reflections is completed?

Commander Buzzy

Peter is correct/ Due to constructoin of Reflections Resort, there is currently no walking trail between the Wilderness Lodge and Pioneer Hall at Fort Wilderness Campground. Security can easily trespass/ban you if you are caught walking through the construction. site Boats are available, just look or ask for the blue flag route which makes stops at Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary resort, and Fort Wilderness Campground.

Commander Buzzy

Busses are still running but drop off at the Outpost instead of at Settlement/Pioneer Hall, which would require a transfer to the internal busses at Ft Wilderness. Boat is a better option since they drop off at Settlement/Pioneer Hall.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Busses are still running but drop off at the Outpost instead of at Settlement/Pioneer Hall, which would require a transfer to the internal busses at Ft Wilderness. Boat is a better option since they drop off at Settlement/Pioneer Hall.
Yours is an incorrect answer for this post:
are they still running the bus between the two? or is just boat only now

This is the correct answer:
Yes, they are still running the bus.

There is an internal bus between the WL and Ft. Wilderness that drops off/picks up at the Settlement Depot.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
That has either changed within the past month, or I just had a really nice bus driver that dropped me off at the outpost since that's where I was headed.
You had a nice bus driver. I have stayed at WL many, many times (four times in the last year) and the internal bus always drops off at the
Settlement Depot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom