Walking Distances?

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Ok, I know this may sound completely absurd but, I figured I'd ask.

What is the walking time from Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort to Epcot and what is the time of walk from CBR to MGM Studios.

Plus.............i heard about some walkway from MGM to Epcot that is about a twenty minute walk...............is this true? I heard the walkway is somewhere near the Fantasmic area.

Also: Can I go in to Epcot from the International Gate or whatever it's called?

Im just trying to figure out distances and times here.

Eljay

I don't know about the CBR, but there is a very nice walkway between MGM & Epcot that cuts through the Boardwalk resort area. It does take about 20 min. and goes from the front gate of MGM to the International Gateway into Epcot. That means you enter Epcot in WS between France & Great Britian.

There must be a property map posted somewhere where you can check out the CBR info & see the MGM/Epcot walkway.

TURKEY

I wouldn't try walking from Carribean Beach to any park. I'm pretty sure there aren't any walkways anywhere except within the resort.

Yellow Shoes

How about an Epcot area jogging map .

I think turkey leg boy is right about walking from CBR. There aren't any sidewalks, and you absolutely do not want to try to walk on roads full of drivers in rental cars who don't know where they are going.

fngoofy

I used to be a CM and always got a kick out of the occational guest that you would see out walking on the roadways (not for exercise) and you could just tell what they were thinking…
“Why hell did I do this”
So, (unless you are walking from the Boardwalk Resort over to Epcot, which is about 10mins or so) forget about walking between anything in WDW.

Dizknee_Phreek

the walkway from MGM to the boardwalk/swan/dolphin/yacht & beach club resort area is on the other side of the waterway in front of the park (that is between the waterway and where the buses pull in) it's sort of creepy at night cuz the water is right there beside you and there's nothing holding you back from jumping in, but it IS well lit! from the boardwalk area you can walk into the 'back'/international gate at Epcot. it's very convenient if you ask me! it's one hell of a walk though, especially if you've been walking all day as it is and you're not at all used to walking (which i'm assuming you are into walking since you're asking about walking from CB to Epcot...so this really should be no problem for you!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom