Walkaround of the T-rex construction site

Yanks07

Wow! I peaked over the fence when I was there the end of Oct. and it was just a mudhole. I'll check it out in a few weeks.

WaltsApprentice

Thanks, can't wait to eat there!

It looks very cool...and very big...hopefully the enterence wont be so close to the road...that all you need a kid get hit by a car. I'm also hoping the food will be worth going to ...it would be cool if it had a quick service window for just in case those time trying to make it to the movies at AMC :D

Swoosh

The TREX in Kansas City is a lot like Rain Forest Cafe only dinosaur themed. The food is comproable as well, but I give the edge to TREX for atmosphere. The other activities there including the dino dig area and build a dino by build a bear give it the edge over RFC as well. Since this one is supposed to be almost twice the size as the KC one, I can only imagine that it will probably be better experience-wise.

WickedQueen22

I am excited we will be going a year after opening, in theory it gives time to iron out the kinks for a great dining experience. My kids are already fighting over who will buils what dino.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom