• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Wakanda land (DCA)

ObscurityPoint

Advertisement
They should open a Wakanda outreach center like at the end of the film in Tomorrowland and smuggle some of Walt's scientific optimism back into the park.
A Wakanda outreach center back in Rafiki’s Planet Watch wouldn’t be the worst thing...could ditch the train for a fancy new monorail and pass “through the barrier” since it is disconnected from the rest of AK

fctiger

WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After BP made a billion dollars, I'm sure Disney would love to make it somewhere lol. I think its too hard to put it next to ML in DCA unless they got rid of HWL and I don't see them doing that. And there is probably no place to put it in Disneyland either without knocking something down.

Disney Irish Bruh

After BP made a billion dollars, I'm sure Disney would love to make it somewhere lol. I think its too hard to put it next to ML in DCA unless they got rid of HWL and I don't see them doing that. And there is probably no place to put it in Disneyland either without knocking something down.
Big D23 announcement - Tomorrowland to be transformed into Wakanda, opening 2022/23. You heard it here first...

The Real Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster

Yeah its very hard to see where wakanda could be built.

Top Bottom