waitlist...

Fexizian813

Has anyone out there experienced being on the waitlist? I was put on it some time ago, but just the other day I went to log into my dashboard and noticed they have posted the job again? I was told I was in consideration and just needed to wait for an opening. Hoping they offer it to me and maybe they posted it to get more applicants?
Hi
Just make sure they email you once a month asking you if your still interested in working for Disney if they don’t make sure you call castings as soon as possible

Fexizian813

THIS!! Very much this! I applied around the beginning of May, and when I had my interview on May 23rd (I believe),I had said that I could start in August. Well, my availability changed at the beginning of June. So I got in contact with my recruiter and changed it. So finally the other day, I got an email asking if I was still interested to stay on the waitlist. I of course said yes. Today, I looked on the careers site, and saw that the job I’m waiting for: Full Time Custodial, was open today but had since then closed. I’m just full of anxiety. I keep watching my email like a hawk because I was originally told when my start time was in August, that I’d hear back either before that start date or after. The waiting game is so fun.🙃
I would go to castings in Orlando and find out what is going on

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom