Waiting for ROFR!

PineapplePrincess

Original Poster
210 points at OKW through The Timeshare Store! Our offer was accepted by the seller, and now we are waiting for ROFR. They have until October 30th!
Anybody with experience with ROFR care to share how long they had to wait?
Thanks!

NikiMouse

We just sold 100 pts through the time share store. Seems that we got the answer about 7-10 days before the folks at timeshare store expected it.

Hope that helps.

Pioneer Hall

I waited about 3 weeks before Disney made their decision. Was a painfully long few weeks, but afterward the sellers moved as fast as I did to get everything in order. Was able to close not too long after Disney waived ROFR.

tjkraz

Disney has 30 days. Could take 3 days or it could take the entire 30.

At one time, DVC had a sort of committee that would meet periodically to review all submitted contracts and decide if any were to be repurchased or not. It just depended on when the contract was submitted relative to the next planned meeting.

Todd L

If I remember correctly, They had 30 days and only took about 2 weeks to pass on our resale!! Good luck. In the end the savings will make the extra time and stress well worth the wait!!

216bruce

ROFR took about three weeks for us and the whole process went a little quicker than advertised. The unexpected thing was the flurry of phone calls about a month ago, this was about 8 months after the purchase, from folks wondering if I was happy with my timeshare and wanting to buy it. It was seriously a call a day for about a week and a half. I assume that there is a company or even more that looks at the public record and then sets the salesmen on you. Annoying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom