WAIT TIMES

yensid1967

Original Poster
We are adults...30+ years old....I am planning a trip to ORLANDO and I was wondering how the wait times at Universal are like? Are they like Disney's outrageous lines or is Universal lines more manageable with or without express pass? What attractions or shows would be a MUST DO/SEE? Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated! And do you think a 1 Day Park to Park with Express pass be best?

kimberlymautz

We are adults...30+ years old....I am planning a trip to ORLANDO and I was wondering how the wait times at Universal are like? Are they like Disney's outrageous lines or is Universal lines more manageable with or without express pass? What attractions or shows would be a MUST DO/SEE? Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated! And do you think a 1 Day Park to Park with Express pass be best?

Just like Disney, wait times can vary pretty drastically. I've gone before and had to wait 3 hours for a ride, but then another visit the same ride was a walk on.

If you have the Express pass you could easily get through both parks in one full day, but you'd possibly miss out on some stuff. If you're really just planning on going from ride to ride then yes, you could easily get it all done. If you're looking to wander some shops, hang out a bit, explore, see some of the shows and such, then you might want to look at 2 days instead.

"Must Do" can really vary depending on your preferences. I'm 30 and for me the "can't miss" would be any of the Harry Potter attractions. Even people that aren't super into Harry Potter that I've gone with have loved the rides. They're very well done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom