Wait Times in Spring Break

DanStat

Spring Break Wait Times

I personally, was down there last year at that time. Wait times are not as bad as you think they would be.

Here's some of what I remember:

HM - 3 mins.
SM - FastPass, stand-by was about 1 hr.
BTMR - FastPass, broke down, total w/ FastPass 2 hrs.
ToT - 10 mins.
Jungle Cruise - walk-on
RnR - 20 mins.
Muppets - walk-on
Tough to be a Bug - walk-on
Kali River Rapids - 15 mins.
Dinosaur - 20 mins.
Test Track - FastPass, stand-by 1 hr.
Spaceship Earth - 10 mins.

Not that bad for that time. BTMR was the longest, we had to wait for a parade to be over, and our FastPasses, and then it broke down! But, it was still managable.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

P.S. - I recommend buying a Magical Moments game, and the time will fly by!

tommy112973

i hope your correct, i would hate to wait that long for any ride, hopefully we are preparing for the worse, but disneyprep, you have given me a ray of hope......

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Re: Spring Break Wait Times

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
I personally, was down there last year at that time. Wait times are not as bad as you think they would be.

Here's some of what I remember:

HM - 3 mins.
SM - FastPass, stand-by was about 1 hr.
BTMR - FastPass, broke down, total w/ FastPass 2 hrs.
ToT - 10 mins.
Jungle Cruise - walk-on
RnR - 20 mins.
Muppets - walk-on
Tough to be a Bug - walk-on
Kali River Rapids - 15 mins.
Dinosaur - 20 mins.
Test Track - FastPass, stand-by 1 hr.
Spaceship Earth - 10 mins.

Not that bad for that time. BTMR was the longest, we had to wait for a parade to be over, and our FastPasses, and then it broke down! But, it was still managable.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

P.S. - I recommend buying a Magical Moments game, and the time will fly by!

That is really far off, unless you are talking about night lines. The lines at night are nothing, except for Peter Pan. lol. And are you refering to the dates? You need to refer to the week before Easter. Always. Oh, and bye the way, I go there every year!

hallowboy11

Well, you're talking about 'night lines'.. but because of the awful park hours.. we won't be experiencing that at ALL!

Sorry.. I don't mean to keep complaining. I was just really disappointed, because I'm bringing friends who have never been to Disney World. And night time is the BEST!

Oh.. and about the resort bookings. Two weeks ago I checked with all the moderate and low priced resorts - and the only thing open was AS-Music and Carribean Beach. I also checked the Swan and Dolphin - because of family discounts - and they were both full. Maybe things have changed since. Dunno.

tommy112973

i just hope it aint busy.....but if it is, so be it, ill have a great time anyway.....

i have to say something though, disney has to know something, they wouldnt have short park hour for nothing would they??? I mean MK closing at 6 is bad, but the reason im goin' to MK on Sunday is because thats is historically a slow day, so lets hope that it is.....

hollowboy, r you still in school???

hallowboy11

Well, I am currently working odd jobs at the moment. But I'm a senior at the University of Georgia. And I'll be heading back in the fall to finish... finally! :)

But yeah.. no matter what the hours or lines are like.. it will still be a lot of fun. We'll just do nights walking on the boardwalk, Downtown Disney or going putt-putting. I LOVE the boardwalk!

Only 20 more days!

tommy112973

hollowboy, i have to say i think were being screwed on the park hours, hopefully when we get there things might change, but hey we have to take whats given..... be careful going down, maybe we will cross paths, ill be pushing a 2y old kid and trailing a mad wife!!!! LOOOK FOR ME!!

disneyreports

Make use of Fastpass if you can, but plan accordingly... REMEMBER the FASTPASS RULES (Use your current Fastpass or wait 2 hours before getting another Fastpass for a different attraction) The major attractions will sell out of Fastpass tickets early in the day (such as Splash, Space, Test Track and Coaster) At Test Track especially it isn't uncommon for all of the Fastpasses to be gone by 12:30 or 1:00 on a busy day!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom