Wait Times for 12/31/2011

javy2004

The whole pavilion needs to go down for refurb. Do something with the ride and bring in an imagination based film experience with Phineus and Ferb. I think P&F will have the staying power to support a film for quite a few years.

i think i need to see phineas and ferb because i keep hearing all these good things about it. epcot i haven't been to since 92 and i know i didnt appreciate it for what it was at 7 years old. i probably won't go to WDW til i move back to FL in 2013, so i'm excited to see it then with the test track refreshed and ready to go too. til then, i'll be content in the west coast hitting up DLR

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
i think i need to see phineas and ferb because i keep hearing all these good things about it. epcot i haven't been to since 92 and i know i didnt appreciate it for what it was at 7 years old. i probably won't go to WDW til i move back to FL in 2013, so i'm excited to see it then with the test track refreshed and ready to go too. til then, i'll be content in the west coast hitting up DLR

My first trip to Epcot was a couple years after it opened on a high school band trip. I much preferred the educational version moreso than what it has evolved into now, although it still is likely my favorite park.

mimitchi33

The whole pavilion needs to go down for refurb. Do something with the ride and bring in an imagination based film experience with Phineus and Ferb. I think P&F will have the staying power to support a film for quite a few years.

I know what Candace would say at the start of the ride:
MOM! Phineas and Ferb are making a ride!

Also, don't take down the Imagination with Figment ride! Many Figment lovers may be sad!

Back on topic of wait times-90 minutes? What a short wait for Toy Story Mania! This time, we would see it at more than 120 minutes, but this year, what happened?

RSoxNo1

We went into MK yesterday evening and it was absolutely dead. Touringplans had them as a 10 out of 10, but if true, those crowds must have been there in the morning. Space Mountain had a 70 minute wait late, but there were 5-20 minutes for Splash Mountain, Jungle Cruise, Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear, etc.

Peter Pan's Flight was at 45 minutes at around 7:30

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom