Wait time for Seven Dwarfs?

kalel8145

were the 3 FP all on the same day? for my august trip i am showing almost no availability so I am trying to figure out if I will be able to get another FP+ for it the day of
We had 2 one day and 1 the next day. On the day we had 2, I originally only had one. For some reason I got a notification on the MDE app saying that because the ride was down during our time we were given an extra one to use at any time. A number of rides were listed we could use it for and the mine train was one of them. Funny thing was the ride was never down while we were there. I just chalked it up to Disney magic.

ImagineerDude

On Friday, my mom and I got in Anna and Elsa's line that was posted 30 minutes around 10:25 (with park closing at 11). We actually met them and exited the M&G at 10:57 and got in line for the mine train then. Sit in the back instead of the front (we rode in very front and very back), I actually thought it was more thrilling than Big Thunder the second time! I love the ride! I just wish it was a bit longer. I would only wait an hour for a few Disney attractions and this is one of them. Disney doesn't cut off the line until park closing, so if it says the wait is 45 minutes at 10:45 people think "oh, we don't have enough time". Don't be afraid to get up early and stay late. You'll get way more done that way!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I have never waited for any ride more than 20 minutes... I guess that'll change with this dumb new fastpass plus. Oh how I love those papers o-o

BigTxEars

On Friday, my mom and I got in Anna and Elsa's line that was posted 30 minutes around 10:25 (with park closing at 11). We actually met them and exited the M&G at 10:57 and got in line for the mine train then. Sit in the back instead of the front (we rode in very front and very back), I actually thought it was more thrilling than Big Thunder the second time! I love the ride! I just wish it was a bit longer. I would only wait an hour for a few Disney attractions and this is one of them. Disney doesn't cut off the line until park closing, so if it says the wait is 45 minutes at 10:45 people think "oh, we don't have enough time". Don't be afraid to get up early and stay late. You'll get way more done that way!

I agree it's a great ride, it has long term classic status to it IMO like HM & PoTC. :)

Beckett

Original Poster
I can't wait to ride this! :) I hope my daughter is tall enough and can ride all of the rides at MK this year. She is 4'4 and about to be 8 years old. Btw, I love this site :inlove: I'm the only one in my family that is constantly talking and reading about Disney and I have to say it's because it is truly the most magical place to me and there's so many others who feel the same way here! Also, other discussion boards aren't that welcoming... o_O so thanks again!

MotherofaPrincessLover

I can't wait to ride this! :) I hope my daughter is tall enough and can ride all of the rides at MK this year. She is 4'4 and about to be 8 years old. Btw, I love this site :inlove: I'm the only one in my family that is constantly talking and reading about Disney and I have to say it's because it is truly the most magical place to me and there's so many others who feel the same way here! Also, other discussion boards aren't that welcoming... o_O so thanks again!
I feel the same way! When I say something about Disney to my husband, he just rolls his eyes. I have no one to talk to about my Disney obsession :cry:

wogwog

The Princess is tall enough for everything at MK. Space MT is 44 inches, everything else is less. 7 Dwarfs was 110 at 1:00 today Tuesday 7/15 for reference. Frozen M&G was 90.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom