Wait time for BTM at 250 minutes - August 5th

littleroo

wow that i crazy!!! It has gotta be somewhat close to realistic! I don't think Disnsy would mess around like that!!

ParentsOf4

Was there on August 3rd. A thunderstorm came through and they shut down Splash Mountain. (I'm not sure about BTMRR.) As is usually the case when something like this happens, they handed out FPs to everyone waiting in the Standby queue. Perhaps this wait time was a result of weather and extra FPs being distributed?

MissM

It was running about 30 minutes on Saturday so it seems unlikely that was an accurate time. Someone might have scanned in an old FLIK card maybe? Or the CM's just changed it to something really insane at the end of the night to keep people from getting in line just at park closing.

powlessfamily4

I wouldn't wait that long either. The first time I rode Soarin I waited in line 2 hrs. I promised myself to never spend that much time waiting in line again. I kept thinking of all the other things I could have been doing.

DebbieL

I'm guessing that was supposed to be 25 minutes, but somehow an extra 0 got added on. BTMRR doesn't have waits like that during the most crowded times of year (Easter and New Year's).

ImagineerDude

I saw the Dumbo wait time (about three weeks ago) was 240 minutes, but when we got out of the Haus it was back to a modest 45, I think they were just changing it as I glanced over there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom