Wait List?

EpcotTraveler

Original Poster
My interview went really well, however, due to my school schedule, I was placed on the wait list for seasonal employment in the summer. Is this a dead zone for employment or will I actually get a job?

EpcotTraveler

Original Poster
You should get moved off eventually.

Are you able to get into the College Program? You can start through that and then slide into seasonal.
I'm currently a high school senior trying to get employment over the summer before I go off to college (University of Florida), and I don't intend to participate in the college program. I originally applied for part time, but since I am only available two days out of the week, the interviewer decided to put me on the wait list in order to position me for seasonal employment over the summer. She told me that I should expect an e-mail with further instructions later around the beginning of June.

nicknick553

I am a high school senior and was in the same position as you I was wait listed in mid march and got a call last week so it all depends on what they need at the time. Like I work in attractions now and attractions is almost always in high demand so I would expect since you went in around the same time I did that your name is pretty high up on the wait list and would be expecting a call or email sometime in may so be sure to check your email frequently as the email only gives you 2 days to call back to take the position

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom