Wacky Proposal

labagama19

Original Poster
Hello Everyone,
So I am trying to plan an engagement that is unique and wacky. My girlfriend and I prefer fun over romantic. So I want to avoid the typical proposal in front of the castle, wishing well, fireworks etc. I wanted to maybe propose in one of the shows like the new Monsters Comedy Club where they integrate the crowd or I also saw the WOWzer clown and love his act and maybe I can talk with him before hand to some how incorporate a proposal.
Anyways I was wondering if anyone else has some wacky ideas, or any advice on how to get my ideas to work. Would any one know how difficult it might be? I hear mixed reviews about how Disney doesnt help to much but others saying the Disney casts does everything to help you out.
So any info would help. Once again thanks everyone,

Weather_Lady

I see this has been sitting awhile -- I think everybody gets a little anxious when we see the word "wacky" in front of proposal!

If you want something unique, think about what "fun" things your girlfriend likes, whether it's a character, a restaurant, or even a non-park activity (e.g., mini-golf). Then arrange a proposal that is fun and different, but also personal, and which gives you a moment to tell her how you feel before asking her the question. If it involves the participation of someone else (a character or a CM), have a backup plan in mind in case they don't come through as you had hoped.

My husband and I are kind of "wacky" too, and his proposal was a scavenger hunt that had me running around and gathering pieces of a poem which culminated in the proposal. I loved it.

amy1985

Maybe you could ask her favorite character to hold the ring and give it o her after you propose? Maybe durin a dinner show like the luau ao the hoodie do revue?

BiffyClyro

You could go to turtle talk with crush and get him to propose to her! That would be easy because it's all interactive so if you had a word with a cast member before, i'm sure they would love to do that for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom