Voyages of the Little Mermaid

mharrington

Original Poster
Having seen the virtual ride-thru on the DVD, I've been thinking about how to add the ride to the resorts. I think the ride can actually fit in ALL parks worldwide. Maybe not necessarily in all MK parks, but certainly in all resorts. Here's where I think it can go:

1. DLR: Disney's California Adventure (Paradise Pier)
  2. WDW: Magic Kingdom (Fantasyland)
  3. TDR: Tokyo DisneySea (Mermaid Lagoon, obviously)
  4. DLRP: Disneyland Paris (Fantasyland)
  5. HKDLR: Hong Kong Disneyland (Fantasyland)

Those are the locations I was considering, but maybe you can think of something else. Anywho, what do you think?

delphinese

I keep hoping they'll expand Ariel's Grotto in Fantasyland into the ride, maybe even bring in more of Mermaid Lagoon. The popularity of the movie can't be disputed, and with the broadway musical coming out next year, maybe they'll do it to add to the hype. We can only hope.

mharrington

Original Poster
I keep hoping they'll expand Ariel's Grotto in Fantasyland into the ride, maybe even bring in more of Mermaid Lagoon. The popularity of the movie can't be disputed, and with the broadway musical coming out next year, maybe they'll do it to add to the hype. We can only hope.

Well, I sure hope they do include the ride, maybe even some of Mermaid Lagoon's attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom