Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 3 5.3%

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Good luck everyone. I will announce the winner at the end of the voting.

Voting ends this coming Saturday night at 9:59PM EST.

PLEASE NOTICE THE WIERD ENDING TIME!! Get the votes in!:)

The index in the middle is the example of which poster is which number. If you dont get it, just ask.:)

Attachments

• contestvoting2.jpg
    contestvoting2.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 369

Main Street USA

Original Poster
ok, the top line is 1 through 5, line two is 6 thruogh 9, and line three is 10 through 14. From left to right.;)

sillyspook13

The excitement builds!!!!!

Everybody, vote for mine! LOL, just kidding........ You guys can't tell which one is mine.:animwink:

Maria

This is the first contest that I had voted on the first day!

I just thought... "which poster would I buy when they make me exit to the shop, (as always)"? And voilá! Number 10! lol :lol:

I liked all but 10 was my favorite! Do you think they will ever print them? We should tell Disney to take a look at these boards! :D

Congrats to all the participants! Good job! :sohappy:

christopher

Originally posted by Maria
This is the first contest that I had voted on the first day!

I just thought... "which poster would I buy when they make me exit to the shop, (as always)"? And voilá! Number 10! lol :lol:

I liked all but 10 was my favorite! Do you think they will ever print them? We should tell Disney to take a look at these boards! :D

Congrats to all the participants! Good job! :sohappy:

I agree, my vote went to the same place.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Yeah, I liked number three as well, that was one of the entries I thought captured the feeling I get when I'm around TT.

OK, arooooooooouuuuuund 28 or so hours to get the rest of the votes in. I'm not sure if there is going to be another poster contest immediately after this one. I need to "consult" with a couple of people to find out what its gonna be.

Either they, or I will let everyone know what it will be ASAP. I know one thing. We're goin' back to the old way more likely than not!:)

:sohappy:

NowInc

Just so you guys know...there are some big things in the works here....after this contest ends there MAY be a week or two without anything..but its worth it.....trust me...

Mainstreet...check your PMs and you'll know what it is ;)

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Originally posted by NowInc
Just so you guys know...there are some big things in the works here....after this contest ends there MAY be a week or two without anything..but its worth it.....trust me...

Mainstreet...check your PMs and you'll know what it is ;)
I hate when people do that. :rolleyes: :brick: :p

NowInc

Originally posted by MobileBadBoy

I hate when people do that. :rolleyes: :brick: :p

LoL...well...I have a reason for not making it "public" quite yet...still needs a TAD bit of planning before its debuet....I also dont want tons of PMs and IMs with people asking me to be involved......im sure you can understand how annoying that'd get..

..BTW..great to have you back Mobile!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom