Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kicker #12

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Official voting for poster contest number 3. Good luck everyone!!!

Voting will end this Tuesday evening at 10:00pm EST.

Attachments

• voting copy.gif
    voting copy.gif
    115.9 KB · Views: 337

DisneyCP2000

Thanks everyone :D

A quick reminder...if you can't vote because of an error, send a PM to the mods. That way they can tally in your vote at the end of the contest. (MSU or NOW...who'll keep track of em?)

have a great weekend :sohappy:

Maria

It´s a whole different feeling when you see the voting poll and you have not seen the big ones, like it happened to me today. I had only seen very few of them when they were posted.

Without checking who did which, my favorites are: number 3, number 9 and number 10. Then I checked who did each. Good job all of you, but those were the ones that called my attention in the little pictures. I haven´t voted yet.... :animwink:

Good job friends! :sohappy:

RozFan

And their neck and neck... :lol:

Both leaders did an excellent job, I'm hoping to get in on this action as soon as I learn how to use one of these programs. I am so not a computer intellectual so it may take me years. :hammer:

NowInc

Im barely home anymore :( I opened up Photoshop for the first time in WEEKS today...i was going thru withdrawral...

Legacy

I am in shock at how well I am doing... I didn't think I would be making a showing like this on my first entry....

I guess I need to vote soon also...

(stupid AOL)

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Dang, lol no votes :lol:

Maybe I need to stop making all my pictures so dark... Hmm I did make my avatar.. I win.

Goofette

Aaaahh!!! I can't decide. I know I need to hurry though. Maybe I should look at the big pictures of them. Anyway, good luck to everyone. They all look Great!

Goofette

MSU, I just have to say I am Very Impressed with your entry. Terrific Job!!! This is one of my favorite entries for all of the contests there have ever been. I had to go to the "big" posters to really see the details, but I just wanted to say I thought you did a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom