Vote! Kids in the Kingdom Contest (Group 1 of 2)

Vote! Kids in the Kingdom Contest (Group 1 of 2)

• WDWKat26

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • mrtoad

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • dutchess1576

• jesserin

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • MKCP 1985

• shannonpete32

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • hakunamatata

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • TiggerRPh

• tigsmom

• RU42

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • minnie2000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I need to talk seriously with you all for a minute.

I would just like to ask...when you vote, please vote for your favorite...do not vote simply for the person who took the photo. I have recieved a few complaints about this matter and have even lost a valuable (and very talented) contestant because of that fact. I do not want others to feel like they need to pull out of the contests because of this. I want people, both new and old to have a chance in these contests. It's not fair to vote for people simply by who they are. Remember, these contests are for fun!

I thank you for everyone's hard work and dedication to these contests to make them amazing and I also thank you for your time!

Now on to the show: This week, there were 25 amazing entries! Best of luck to all of you!

WDWKat26

Img1313.jpg

ZapperZ

IMG_1411.JPG

mrtoad

53545830-M.jpg

dutchess1576

3-30.jpg

jesserin

Picture_016.jpg

MKCP 1985

Scan10028.JPG

shannonpete32

Just wondering why my daughters photo did not make it on this page. It seems everyone in this groups pic is on display for voting????? Just wondering??

RU42

If I may point out somthing -

This thread has 50 something votes while the other one has 70 something. I think this thread is getting a bit looked over because of the debate going on in the other one.

Just an observation.

RU

wannab@dis

shannonpete32 said:
Just wondering why my daughters photo did not make it on this page. It seems everyone in this groups pic is on display for voting????? Just wondering??
You didn't submit your image correctly, therefore it can't be displayed on this thread. You need to upload your photo to an image hosting site (or your photo album here at WDWMagic) and then link it to your post.

wannab@dis

shannonpete32 said:
Hope I did this right.

showphoto.php
Follow that URL so you can see the picture. Right click on it...
In FireFox... click 'copy image location'
In IE... click properties, click highlight and copy the 'address'

Then, create your post... click the yellow icon with the mountian on it and paste the location of your image. When you submit your post, it will display the image in your post.

There's a section in the forum help about posting images. If my instructions are not very clear, you may want to read that.

Hope it helped! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom