Vonage at Innoventions

amejr999

Original Poster
Vonage® To Participate In Exhibit At Innoventions At Epcot®

Videophone to be displayed in Exhibit

Edison, NJ, July 21, 2005 – Vonage Marketing, a subsidiary of Vonage Holdings Corp., North America’s leading provider of broadband telephony, today announced its videophone will be incorporated into an exhibit at INNOVENTIONS at Epcot®.

Visitors will have the opportunity to see the next-generation of communications systems, while learning about Vonage’s full-featured broadband telephony service during a tour at the House of Innoventions. The House of Innoventions showcases the latest trends in home technology and is located in the INNOVENTIONS East pavilion at Epcot®. Visitors to INNOVENTIONS discover the latest trends in science and technology as they experience the fun and excitement at each of 14 exhibits.

About Vonage®
Vonage has pioneered the broadband phone industry; setting the standard for pricing, features, call quality and reliability for the entire VoIP category. Vonage's award winning service is sold on the web and through national retailers. Vonage Holdings Corporation is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey. For more information about Vonage's products and services, please visit http://www.vonage.com or call 1-VONAGE-HELP. Vonage(R) is a trademark of Vonage Marketing, a subsidiary of Vonage Holdings Corp.

About INNOVENTIONS at Epcot®
Located in the heart of Epcot®, INNOVENTIONS is a unique attraction filled with hands-on, interactive exhibits. Visitors from around the globe discover how science and technology can simplify and enhance their lives today and tomorrow. This 100,000 square foot interactive playground provides guests with the opportunity to explore and discover innovative products and technologies from some of the world’s finest companies and associations. From breakthroughs in farming and forestry to the latest in fire safety, plastics and home theatre products, INNOVENTIONS amazes guests as they experience how technological breakthroughs will change the way we live. For more information about INNOVENTIONS, contact: Stacia Wake, 407-560-1816 or Stacia.L.Wake@disney.com.

am i the only one who noticed that the word Disney did not appear anywhere in that press release?

WDWCP

It's still pretty strange though. You would think they would want to use the Disney name as much as possible to show such a marketing link. Vonage is still relatively small and could really cash in on being linked to Disney so positively...

BadTigger

so I hope they have a good working demo, cause everytime I've use vonage or talked to one using their service it has ben HORIBLE.

bhg469

BadTigger said:
so I hope they have a good working demo, cause everytime I've use vonage or talked to one using their service it has ben HORIBLE.

If you use vonga with dsl it is bad. Hooked to a cable modem sometimes its hard to tell the difference. at its worst it sounds like a cell phone.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I have Vonage with Cable. The service is great, and I do have 911 service.

MareSINY

I have Vonage with cable and I LOVE it! Plus I'm saving a fortune on my phone bill. I didn't worry about the 911 thing since we have a second land line in the house, plus I have a cell phone which is always handy.

KevinPage

My Vonage service works great, sounds exactly the same to me.

The only problem is my cable provider, Adelphia. URGH. :hurl:

Your phone service is only as good as your cable provider unfortunately.

Nut4Disney

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. :) This is my 2 year olds favorite commercial, and he sings it everytime it comes on. Once I hear it, it goes though my head all day, and my wife keeps asking me to find out who it is, or where to download it for him. So now I can look for it. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom