Volcano Bay

sophie_the_pooh

I have a very practical question about Volcano Bay, felt stupid to start a thread just for that... Can you wear water shoes on the slides/attractions, or you have to go barefoot? Also, can you borrow or rent towels, or you have to bring your own? Thanks!:happy:

sonoma15

I have a very practical question about Volcano Bay, felt stupid to start a thread just for that... Can you wear water shoes on the slides/attractions, or you have to go barefoot? Also, can you borrow or rent towels, or you have to bring your own? Thanks!:happy:
I think you can wear water shoes on the tube slides, not sure though, I'm 99% sure you can't wear them on the body slides though. Last time I was there every slide had like a little thing in front of it where you can put your shoes if you don't/can't wear them on the slides. Also you can rent towels or bring your own.

cheezbat

Glad to hear that. It’s was basically just taking up space in the park with its current restrictions.
I know now is not the time for expansion, but the park is going into its fourth year...hopefully something new gets added soon...in the coming year or two. As much as I am a water park fan, I expected a bit more from Universal with this...and still holding out hope for something more. Getting Punga fixed is priority number one, but a new ride or two could last this place another 3-4 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom