Visiting resorts

Fanthomastic

Original Poster
So we have a trip in mid to late July, with one full free day not in the parks. We are staying at pop century, so the resort experience will not be great. How challenging is it to visit other resorts currently, if at all? If we took a boat to WL for example, could we visit, dine, and dare I say lay poolside?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Why is it that you don't think POP will give you a good resort expereience?

Its not difficult to explore other resorts. You can take the Skyliner or a bus to DS and then to a different resort or a bus to one of the parks and then walk or take another form of transport to another resort.

NO you cannot pool hop.

Fanthomastic

Original Poster
Why is it that you don't think POP will give you a good resort expereience?

Its not difficult to explore other resorts. You can take the Skyliner or a bus to DS and then to a different resort or a bus to one of the parks and then walk or take another form of transport to another resort.

NO you cannot pool hop.
Just not fans of the amenities and atmosphere at Pop. We’d have stayed at WL, AKL or POFQ if available. Thanks for the reply!

Fanthomastic

Original Poster
You can visit and dine. But both pools have locked gates, accessible to resort guests only.
Oh wow. That’s new since our last visit. We used to visit a couple times per year over the course of 15 years. I feel like I could have written a book and run my own website. Lol. But now that the kids have grown and we haven’t been there in 4-5 years, I feel like a novice again. Change is good with Disney. It’s keeps things fresh. (Outside of changing splash mountain of course!!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom