Visiting in September!?

disneyfan123

We are going to WDW in September to celebrate my 20th birthday! I was just wondering what the park hours, crowds and weather is like at this time of year?

Hope that you are all well.

df123

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

September response

We have been to WDW several times during September.

Park Hours: Most parks close earlier. MK: usually 7. AK: 5pm. EPCOT: FW: 6pm,WS: 9pm. MGM: 7pm. But remember that the crowds are lighter during this time and the lines are not as long so you are not waiting in lines. Altho with the FTP it may be more crowded...

Weather: Hard to predict. At the very least expect it to be warm and humid with afternoon thunderstorms that can produce alot of rain in a very short period of time. September is also the height of hurricane season and one year we had more consistent rain because of a few tropical storms...Be prepared for anything.

Because the parks close earlier you have more of chance to enjoy your resort and Downtown Disney.

Upvote 0

Maria

September is low season, and the crowds are not big, so if the park hours are less, don´t worry, you still have time to enjoy them because they aren´t crowded.

It will rain though.... hurricane season, you know? Carry a poncho with you all days because I can guarantee you, there will be a thunderstorm or a shower in the middle of the afternoon for a few minutes, just as jordanyosh said. ;)

Upvote 0

tigsmom

September is a great time to visit...the weather is nice and crowds are down. While it didn't rain when we were there it's always a possibility, so be prepared.

Upvote 0

djmatthews

We were there September 1-14th 2001. We noticed that the rain came earlier and earlier each day, the weather wasn't fantastic at all, but when you consider what happened on the 11th day of our holiday, a bit of rain was nothing.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom